- Unique design permits grapple lower-jaw movement for greater material handling control
- Grapples are sized to meet individual excavator operating capacities - not machine weight
- All exposed welds are protected against wear
- Abrasive resistant steel used on all wear surfaces
- grapple available as "pin-on" or for use with JRB Quick Coupler System
- Heavy-Duty design with (2) tines upper, (3) tines lower or general Purpose design with (3) tines upper, (4) tines lower
The JRB Heavy-Duty Grapple can perform structural demolition, loose material handling (scrap, beams, pipe, poles, tires, etc.) The JRB General Purpose can perform standard duty land clearing, raking, demolition, material handling, (scrap, beams, pipe, poles, tires, etc.) When used with the JRB Coupler Systems, change-over time from Excavator Grapple to bucket is minimized to 3 to 5 minutes, increasing productivity.
Maximum opening will vary based on the stick length, machine model and customer setup.
*Photo may not feature the most current design